It’s important to follow certain steps after hair coloring with direct hair colors to keep the color bright for as long as possible.
- Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
- Wash your hair with cool or at least lukewarm water to minimize the fading process.
- Use our Sulfate-Free Shampoo or Orchid Complex Shampoo for regular washing. Be gentle with your hair and dry it softly with a microfiber towel.
- Reduce hair washing days by using dry shampoo or trying stylish updos to extend color lasting.
- We also recommend reducing the use of heating tools and being in direct sunlight, as heat and sun rays contribute to color fading
- Always remember to use heat protection.
- You can store the leftover color and mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.