UV Polly Pink Direct Hair Color
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our cotton candy shade Polly Pink will make your life sweet. This UV-reactive hair color not only captivates under regular light, but also shines under the blacklight, adding an extra touch of magic to your look!
ALL OF OUR HAIR COLORS ARE:
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Ultra-creamy conditioner based
- Without harsh chemicals, such as ammonia or hydrogen peroxide
- Mixable & DIY-friendly
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Wash your hair with deep cleansing shampoo before coloring and avoid conditioner or any other hair care products. This will promote better color adherence and seamless blending with your natural hair, resulting in longer-lasting vibrancy.
For best results, bleach your hair to level 9-10 blonde with our Herman's Amazing Bleach Kit.
If your hair is too yellow after bleaching, use our No Yellow Shampoo or No Yellow Mask to neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 1-3 minutes. That is important for pink hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the pink into orange or ashy orange.
Apply a thick layer of Polly Pink hair dye on towel-dry, unconditioned hair and leave it in for 60-90 minutes. For longer lasting results leave the color for 2+ hours or even overnight. Our hair colors are conditioner-based, so they nourish your hair like a deep conditioner while you color. Rinse with lukewarm water and enjoy your intense pastel pink hair color, that will last from few weeks to several months, depending on the chosen shade, base and condition of the hair, duration of the color and hair care routine.
- Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo
- Wash your hair with cool or lukewarm water to minimize the fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color lasting.
- Use our Sulfate-Free Shampoo or Orchid Complex Shampoo for washing.
- You can store the leftover color or mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Visit our How To Use - page for detailed instructions.
- Polly Pink shows up best on level 10 blonde hair. It will most likely just add a light pink tint to medium blonde hair (level 7-8).
- If you want to change up your pastel looks often, Polly Pink is a good one to start with.
- Our lighter colors tend to be easier to fade from the hair.
- UV-colors shine best on a lighter base.
- Check out our other UV-shades here.
- Check out our other pastel shades here.
- Want more tips? Email email@example.com and ask our expert!