Lydia Lavender Direct Hair Color
Couldn't load pickup availability
Indulge in Lydia's captivating lavender hue, where grunge meets glamour in a delightful pastel blend.
ALL OF OUR HAIR COLORS ARE:
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Ultra-creamy conditioner based
- Without harsh chemicals, such as ammonia or hydrogen peroxide
- Mixable & DIY-friendly
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Wash your hair with deep cleansing shampoo before coloring and avoid conditioner or any other hair care products. This will promote better color adherence and seamless blending with your natural hair, resulting in longer-lasting vibrancy.
For best results, bleach your hair to level 8-10 blonde with our Herman's Amazing Bleach Kit.
If your hair is too yellow after bleaching, use our No Yellow Shampoo or No Yellow Mask to neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 1-3 minutes. That is important for violet hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the violet into brown or ashy brown.
Apply a thick layer of Lydia Lavender hair dye on towel-dry, unconditioned hair and leave it in for 60 - 90 minutes. Our hair colors are conditioner-based, so they nourish your hair like a deep conditioner while you color. Rinse with lukewarm water and enjoy your intense lavender hair color, that will last from few weeks to several months, depending on the chosen shade, base and condition of the hair, duration of the color and hair care routine.
- Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo
- Wash your hair with cool or lukewarm water to minimize the fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color lasting.
- Use our Sulfate-Free Shampoo or Orchid Complex Shampoo for washing.
- You can store the leftover color or mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Visit our How To Use - page for detailed instructions.
- Lydia Lavender only shows up best on level 10 blonde hair.
- If you want to achieve the color on the picture, leave the color in for 1 hour.
- If you want darker lavender shade, then leave the color in for 2 hours.
- Please note that if you leave the color in for more than 2 hours, the result will be dark lilac and it can remind you of Rosemary Mauve.
- Want more tips? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask our expert!